Pretty much everyone has one and It doesn't surprise me, the world is such a vast place; So here's seven places on My Travel Bucket List; 1. Venice - before it sinks! 2. Scotland - mainly the Giant's Causeway and The Fairy Pools 3. Canada 4. America - the Grand Canyon and Salem 5. Juliet's house in Verona 6. Pompeii 7. Australia Hopefully by the time I die, I'll have checked off the ones I'm yet to have seen!! What's on your Bucket list? Stay Excellent - Chantal DeHaine
I tend to plan all of my blog posts before I write them, and definitely did for this month's challenge, but why on earth I ever thought this was an appropriate topic for me to write about is beyond me... I think words/language are the greatest invention of the human race! So no, I don't hate any words. Nuff said. #shortblogpost Stay Excellent - Chantal DeHaine
Some people love having a crisp and clear bath, just to have a general soak. Recently, however, like many ladies, I've become a little obsessed with Lush bath bombs. I always have a hard time picking one out though... For christmas I was given a rather large supply of bath bombs from Lush and I hate to admit but they're almost all gone. :( So with my supply dwindling I chose 'The Experimenter', I have tried this before and if I'm completely honest it didn't leave a very lasting impression. It defies the usual circular ballistics with a hexagonal prism, that does make it stand out from the crowd. it is also very colourful, which will definitely draw your attention to it - cream and gold on one side and pink and blue on the other, split down the middle by a smooth purple. The moment before you drop in the bath bomb is when I always hold my breath, waiting to see what happens and what secrets are revealed by the fizz is one of my favourite parts of ...
Comments
Post a Comment