Lush Review - Yoga Bath Bomb

I give you the Yoga Bomb!

 Step 1: Run a bath
 Step 2: Drop bath bomb
 Step 3: Watch

 Step 3 and a half: Wait for the bomb to dissolve fully


 Step 4: Photograph
 Step 5: 'Ooohh' at the newly revealed colours

 Step 6: Stare at the new glittery colour your bath water has turned
 Step 7: 'Oooohh' some more

 Step 8: Relax and indulge

So this bath bomb wasn't (in my opinion) anything special. Yes the colours were pretty and the glitter was cool, but as for aroma - there was little to none, so I didn't find it anymore relaxing than a normal bath. Well, except the fact that I was bathing in liquid that was a very impressive pigmented orange colour (I did fear I might step out of the bath and have to scrub off the pigment that had attached itself to my skin; luckily this was not the case.).  On first impressions this bath bomb gave the water an immediate sort of slimey feel which thankfully subsided once the bath bomb had fizzed out and settled. My bath was relaxing and pretty with the glitter floating in the water.

Try this bath bomb if you like intensely coloured bath water and glitter remnants left at the bottom of your bath after use. 


 - Chantal DeHaine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Bucket List - BBLC

Book Review/recommendation – Night Owls by Jenn Bennett

Favourite Plants - BBLC